Special needs

Tickets for Special Needs

At the ticket office (in person)

If you have a disability certificate or CUD - for provincial trips

If you have a disability certificate, you can travel for free on national services. To do this, go to the company's ticket office you want to travel with, bring your certificate and your ID. Remember to do this procedure in person at least 48 hours before your trip and it's a good idea to bring copies of your documents.

If you have an INCUCAI credential

With your INCUCAI credential, go to the ticket office and request your ticket. If you are traveling with a companion, you will need a medical certificate. Also, carry out this procedure in person and with 48 hours in advance.

Reservation of National tickets with CUD

With disability certificate - CUD

If you have a CUD or INCUCAI credential, reserve your ticket on the official CNRT website.

You can reserve for yourself and an authorized companion, for both outbound and return. After requesting it, the company will send you the tickets by email up to 48 hours before the trip. If you change your plans, cancel your reservation so that someone else can use your seat.

How to make your ticket reservation?

Enter here or on the CNRT website and complete the necessary information. You will be able to see all the service options for your destination.

REMEMBER: Once the request is made, the company has up to 48 hours before the trip to send you the tickets by email.